Great for face, body and hair.
Apply to the ends of your hair for lightweight frizz control and shine.
Ideal for daily use to promote soft, hydrated skin and healthy cell regeneration.
Lightweight oil compared to Coconut and Castor.
Daily application will leave skin soft and supple with even skin tone.
Vitamin e, potassium, lectin
Nutrients that are great for skin, easily absorbed.
Won't sit on top of skin, gets absorbed quickly and moisturizes like a dream.
(I may have found a new favorite oil, seriously this stuff is amazing.)
Speeds cell regeneration
Strengthens skin with more and stronger cells.
Fade acne scars.
Evens skin tone and texture.
Reduces redness and swelling in skin.
Helps to calm breakouts.
***Include avocado oil in your diet for even more impressive benefits***
- Prevents flare-ups of certain auto-immune diseases
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure by reducing inflammation in the arteries
- Fights off free-radicals
- Improves memory and mental sharpness
- Improves digestion
- Detoxifies. As a natural source of magnesium, it will help to remove mercury and lead from organs like your liver, kidneys and brain.
- Great for salad dressings, and is great to cook with. Avocado Oil won't lose nutrients when subjected to high heat
check out these links to learn more: