Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Feeds 2 people
2 Medium Russet Potatoes (wash well, keep skins ON!)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
need to buy some ingredients? check out these organic options:
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Slice potatoes THIN. *Not so thin that you can see light through the slice, but thin enough so that they will get crispy. (Practice makes perfect!)
- Place slices in an even layer on large baking sheet, or baking pan lined with foil.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take the pan out and turn it around to ensure the slices will cook more evenly.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the slices begin to brown.
- Remove from oven.
- If you can take the foil off the pan with the slices still on, it will be easier to remove the slices, and will cool faster.