Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 20 minutes
(Makes One Serving)
1 1/2 almond milk (can also use water)
1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon raw cacao (Important to use this and not chocolate with cream and sugar and all that other junk added to it!!)
2 teaspoons honey
5 frozen blueberries/raspberries, or fresh pomegranate (can also try goji berries & raisins)
NEed to buy some ingredients? Check out these organic options:
To make Hot Chocolate Chia Drink:
- Put chia seeds, cacao, honey, and berries into coffee mug first before adding water.
- Heat water on stove or in microwave until just before it begins to boil.
- Add enough water to fill mug.
- Stir occasionally while the chia seeds absorb the water and begin to expand.
- After 10 minutes it should be a thicker consistency and cool enough to drink.
To Make Chilled Chocolate Chia Pudding:
- Increase amount of chia seeds to 2 tablespoons
- Follow steps 1-4 listed above.
- Put mug or container in fridge for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- Mixture will thicken and be delicious!
a great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth & fill you up!