Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
(Makes 4 servings)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 Large yellow potatoes
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
need to buy some ingredients? check out this organic option:
- Cube the potatoes
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and move them around the pan for even coating of oil.
- After 5 minutes, pour the juice of 1/2 lemon over potatoes, add rosemary, salt, pepper and stir thoroughly.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Potatoes are finished cooking when they are browned and you can easily pierce them with a fork.