Provides 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
1 package Brussels Sprouts- approx 20-30 brussels sprouts
1/2 red onion (diced)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1/4 cup olive oil
3 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Need a baking pan? here's a great option:
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Trim the stems and cut the brussels sprouts in half, from top to bottom. -this keeps the layers of leaves in tact. (reference photo)
- Arrange brussels sprouts on large baking pan, flat side up.
- In separate bowl, combine olive oil, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Use spoon to evenly cover all of the brussels sprouts with the olive oil/onion/garlic mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 375º and turn pan around to ensure even cooking.
- Take out when sprouts are browned and the outer layers begin to get crispy.